Ronald “Ron” Holt
Ron Holt is running to represent the residents of Pennsylvania’s 4th Senatorial District which includes portions of Montgomery and Philadelphia counties, specifically: the Boroughs of Jenkintown and Rockledge; the Townships of Abington, Cheltenham, and Springfield; and parts of Wards 9, 10, 12, 17, 22, 50, and 59 in the City of Philadelphia. It also includes all or potions of State House Districts: PA-153, PA-154, PA-172, PA-198, PA-200, PA-201, PA-202, PA-203
Ron has served in several political capacities, including:
• Montgomery County Register of Wills
• Committeeperson for Abington GOP
As dedicated public servant Ron has served as:
• A Temple University police officer
• Auditor for the PA State Department of Revenue
• Member – National Association of Black Accountants
Ron is an active member in his local community; he is a:
• Lifelong resident of Abington township and a graduate from Abington High School
• Member – First Baptist Church of Crestmont
• Small business owner
Driven towards excellence in education, Ron earned his BS in Accounting from Temple University while working as a Temple University police officer.
Family oriented – Ron raised two beautiful children, Ronald and Ronette, and is the proud grandfather to nine grandchildren.